- When making acquaintance – We listen to the vision of the intended project or agree on determining the approximate costs for the implementation of an already chosen project.
- When communicating – We particularise the work assignment nuances, the choice of desirable materials.
- When meeting – We inspect the emerging construction site by assessing the relevance of the project to the existing land plot and agree on the most suitable solutions.
- When designing – We completely develop a new, or particularise and adjust an already chosen project according to the particular situation.
- When sipping a tea or coffee – We sign the construction agreement according to the developed project and the range of chosen materials.
- When building – We knowingly perform the provisions of the signed construction agreement in good quality.